Jodie
So, on Monday, I talked about must and how it is my new favorite word.

But last night, God asked me a question... What about MY must? Do I reverence God so much that I'm compelled to fall on my face before Him? Do I love Him so much that my every action is done to His glory? Is He the central, most important thing in my life? Do I turn aside from what I'm doing to say, "God, I must come to your house today?"

Hm. Seems like there's more to this must thing than meets the eye.

And I've got some growing to do...

-JB
4 Responses

  1. JenS Says:

    I totally relate, Jodie. This is an area I really need to grow in, too. Thanks for the reminder. BTW, your porch looks so amazingly peaceful (profile pic)


  2. K.M. Weiland Says:

    You know, I was actually just musing along these lines while I washing the lunch dishes. Amazing how lukewarm we can be, isn't it?


  3. Jodie Says:

    I know, Jason. God stepped on my toes with combat boots on that one.

    It's not my porch, sadly. That chair belongs to a friend of our family. I love it, though!

    It IS amazing how lukewarm we can be. I can really get down on myself about it too, and then I don't know how to fix it. Aargh!