Jodie
I know I already blogged today, but this is just too much for me to be quiet about. You will rarely hear me go crazy fan girl about anything. I tend to reserve those moments for when I'm alone. Right now, I just can't help it.

We all know I love Third Day. We all know I love Tobymac. Michael W. Smith is, well, he's Michael W. Smith and he goes beyond the need for description. I cut my grown up Christian teeth reading Max Lucado. So, when the tweets hit today from them that, come October, they will all be sharing a stage to support Worldivison, I have to say it sent me straight to concert heaven.

And then I saw this picture...

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Click on that picture, make it bigger, and you will see there is so much awesomeness in one room that the world should have spun off its axis. Thank you, David Schroeder, for sharing that pic. It made my day, maybe even my year.

Great music, great message, worthy cause. With all that anointing in one place, I can't wait to see what God does. October is going to be amazing.

This marks the end of my crazy fan girl rant... :-)

-JB
0 Responses